Monday 9 November 2015

Research: Questionnaire Results - Miss Begum

Results from Questionnaire

Why is it important to receive and analyse feedback?

It is important to receive and analyse the feedback I got from my primary research because I need to understand what my audience want when making my thriller opening. My primary research has allowed me to engage with my audience and make key decisions on what I should do when making my thriller in terms of characters, iconography, theme and genre.

Examples of graphs and analysis




Conclusion

My research has helped me make key decisions when making my thriller opening, for example what iconography to use or theme to follow. My questionnaire is the only piece of primary research that I have and therefore it is vital for me when getting an appropriate audience response as long as I follow the results from my questionnaire.

1 comment:

  1. Highly proficient data gathered here from your questionnaire. Good to see that the feedback has allowed you to make some specific decisions for your thriller opening.

    To improve;
    -what was some of the feedback you received from your open ended questions?
    -provide some analysis for religious themes thrillers

    ReplyDelete